Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alliteration FINAL



My Alliteration: Hephaestus

Home away from home.
My feelings are strong like the fire burning in the forge
Burning of passion, roaring through the wind
Combining ordinary objects to make the extraordinary gives
Me a sense of….
Accomplishment.

Confidence, I guess you could say.
I can create anything. I feel I can create life.
Wisdom. Strength. Power.
Every day I seize a new challenge and I can decide how to craft it.
How to fashion it and how to decipher it.
Utilizing my creations.
Robotics is almost second nature to me.
Releasing my birth, my children
To be used and be trashed. Seeing my projects perform their purpose
And simply be taken apart and destroyed.
I turn my head and, for better or for worse, ignore it
For I know it will be re-made superior to mine by others another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment