Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Metaphors

I have thought of a couple of metaphors to use for the video. One of them that was a pretty good idea was a "Grammer error." The Metaphor was "I am like a Grammer Error. You can fix me to be normal, but i won't fix myself". I thought it was a pretty good idea.... until i got the bubble paper involving verbs and describing physical and mental characteristics of that thing that compares to you. Grammer errors don't really do anything. it's just a green squiggly line under a sentence that's pretty useless. SO unless people describe me as a sharp pointed squiggly line, that's not really my metaphor.

ANd then i went onto a random item generator to see if i can compare myself to anything that comes up and there were drawers, rocket fuel, Air Conditioner filters. and then i found one; it's a random item generator. Hahaha. "I am like a Random Item Generator, If you need a random word, i can say something." No that's junk. it's not very interesting.

So i went to my friend and ask him what am i like and the first thing he said, right after i said "like", he said Panda Dog. I really liked that word. I thought it was totally random and nobody would think of it and as it turns out, there really is a panda dog. so it really wasn't as great anymore. but until i think of a better panda something that i can depict into a video, I'm stuck. But i like the thought of cruelly mixing random animals together to get a result that describes me. Now where can i get a panda bear..... just kidding. SO my final metaphor is "I'm like a Panda Dog."

Panda's are classified as closet smart. They don't really want to go around showing off their smartnessness and they prefer acting like an idiot. Can i say Idiot on my blog? No? oh. Well i also do that. It's hilarious when you visit a zoo and see the panda's acting like ***** but they like to eat. I like to try new foods and i enjoy to eat. In fact, not everyone you meet on the street can say "I ate grilled squid lightly stuffed with salmon roe". And Pandas are so cute, you just want to walk up to them and give them a hug.  That's completely irrelevant to the metaphor. i just wanted to say what was on my mind. but a mental characteristic that pandas and the Josephs share is that we're still giant mysteries. I'm like a ribiks cube. but not a regular one, i'm like a 25x25 Rubiks cube

Now we can go onto the dog side. I am also like a dog because I'm hyper and have excess amounts of energy. Yeah, i know what you're thinking. A guy like me having too much energy. i know. Ut i also just want to spend that energy having fun. i can't stand boredom. It's probably the worst thing God ever made. And i can't sing. Hardly anyone can sing. it's a gift. And i don't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment