I have always been a fan of your Slurpees and Manapuas since elementary school. They’re delicious and cheap and it’s almost the only thing I order when I go to a 7-11. You have many good stores in many convenient areas and I just simply ask my mom to go in when I’m hungry and in 5 minutes, I’m at a 7-11. It seems it’s her store of choice too.
Unfortunately I’m not entirely satisfied with the interior of the store. It seems as if your employees neglect to clean or mop regularly. It’s rather easy to tell because on my way to the Slurpee stand, the ground is coated with a thin stickiness that could be the result of another person spilling his/her soda. And I step in it. Then there’s that feeling of grossness and it’s the kind of thing that could put a little sad face on your day. Another unfortunate thing is it happens so often, that it’s something I associate with 7-11. I let your employees know sometimes but only once did they seem to do something about it.
This is an easy problem to consider as just mopping it up and cleaning could help with the cleanliness of the whole restaurant. This could make people happier with your establishment and could make them come back for more and maybe become a regular.
Just the other day, during the Pan Pacific Robotics Championship, I went across the street from the Hawaii Convention Center with my friends and was surprised to see the line wrapped around the store like a mall during a Black Friday sales event. As I got my slurpee, The floor was stickier than usual and I saw strawberry Slurpee just laying on the floor and oozing through the cracks between tiles, spreading out. The employee cleaned it up when I told her, which is good. I stood in line, waiting to order my manapua and only one register was open. In the end, I waited 15 minutes to pay for 3 dollars of food. I knew the counter could’ve gone faster because it took a whole 60 seconds to buy a Manapua and a Slurpee. Plus, my Manapua was cold in the center.
I am not satisfied with the service and I do wish you could make an effort to fix things up a little bit. Your stores would be so much better if your employees took initiative and worked a little harder and better. This would result in a finer and better establishment. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment